You don’t need 100+ LUTs. You just need a few excellent ones. Easily enhance video colors and give your footage a professional look with our premium LUTs for cinematic projects.
- 15 Creative styles to easily enhance the colors of your videos
- 35 Bonus Utility LUTs (Sony, Canon, DJI, Blackmagic, GoPro, Alexa, RED, Panasonic)
- Fresh and up to date to match today’s most popular creative styles
- Compatible with all cameras and all popular editing programs
- In-depth color grading tutorial on how to use LUTs effectively
- Learn our simple 5-step process for a professional color grade
- Lifetime purchase and unlimited use
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
As a filmmaker, you are always in search of that cinematic look you see in Hollywood films. Getting a cinematic image is not just about getting the right camera. Every step of the video production process has to be done right to create a beautiful end result. Color is a powerful tool to enhance your visuals and get more out of your camera. Our LUTs are designed to introduce cool shadows, warm highlights, and just the right amount of contrast, to give your footage a professional look. As a bonus, we have included conversion LUTs for all major camera systems to normalize LOG footage to the Rec.709 color space. These LUTs are a HUGE time saver and will instantly step up your color grading game. All our LUTs (.cube) are compatible with all major editing platforms including Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, DaVinci Resolve, Photoshop, Filmora, and many more!
Cinematic LUT | Subtle Punch
Cinematic LUT | Desatured Greens
Cinematic LUT | Blue Shadows
Cinematic LUT | Orange Kick
Cinematic LUT | Blue Steel
The perks of using LUTs
- Save time – Using LUTs will reduce the amount of time you spend in front of the screen color grading and, by extension, increase the amount of time you can be out shooting.
- Get ideas – Simply rolling through our LUTs will give you a quick view of which ones work best for your shots. This can lead to new creative ideas on how you can manipulate specific colors to develop your unique style.
- Create consistency – LUTs allow you to set a predetermined look for a specific visual feeling. This can be utilized to create a cohesive look for your projects
Cinematic LUT | Magic Forest
Cinematic LUT | Purple Haze
Cinematic LUT | Titanium
Here you will find answers to frequently asked questions about our cinematic LUTs.
Our Cinematic LUTs work with all major editing programs (Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro X, DaVinci Resolve, Sony Vegas, Filmora, Hitfilm, Avid Media Composer)
Help & Support
All our products come with an easy installation guide. Got a question about our products? Just leave a message and our technical support team will help you out!
Customer Inquiries: email@example.com
Opening hours: 9 am – 5.30 pm CET on business days.
All items on Optical Flow have the same license terms. You get broad commercial rights, so you can use items with confidence on work or personal projects. The assets cannot be sublicensed, resold, shared, transferred, or otherwise redistributed, even if they have been transformed, modified, remixed, or edited in any way. Have a question about our licensing and terms? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.