Take your Instagram feed to the next level. Create stunning photo edits in just a few clicks with our favorite Lightroom Presets.
- This library contains 15 Lightroom Presets to make your photos pop
- Several styles (urban, moody, tropical, monochrome)
- Learn our photo editing secrets
- Easy installation guide
- Technical customer support for all your questions
- Mobile versions included (IOS + Android)
- Lifetime purchase and unlimited Use
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Instagram is one of the most popular social media tools for creatives at the moment. Are you still wondering how you can create an Insta-worthy feed that attracts a lot of people? Our highly versatile Lightroom presets allow you to use a consistent color profile for your photos, resulting in a uniform aesthetic feed. There’s one for every mood. The presets work as one-click filters. All you need is the free Lightroom app on your phone or Lightroom for desktop. You will learn all the secrets we use to enhance our photos. There are several preset styles including Urban, Moody, Tropical, and Monochrome so there is one for every photo. We carefully curated the presets that got us amazing results time and time again. Learn more
Free Lightroom Preset
Do you want to learn how to create your own Lightroom Presets? Fill in your email to get our Free Lightroom Tutorial where you will learn how to create the popular minimal black style in Lightroom.
What is a Lightroom Preset?
Put simply, a Lightroom preset is a function that allows you to apply multiple saved edits to an image with the click of a single button. Sort of like a macro. Presets have the potential to become a huge time saver for your workflow and can even be used to get ideas for potential ways to edit your photos.
The Benefits of Using Presets
- Save time – presets will reduce the amount of time you spend in front of the screen editing and, by extension, increase the amount of time you can be out shooting.
- Get ideas – simply rolling through our presets will give you a quick view of which ones work best for your shots. This can lead to new creative ideas on how you can manipulate specific colors to give your shots a unique look.
- Create consistency – presets allow you to use a consistent color scheme for your photos. This can be utilized to create a cohesive Instagram feed just like the pros.
- Learn – find out how we developed our styles. You get a direct look at all the settings we used. Play around with them and see how they affect your photos. Once you’ve mastered all the sliders you can start creating (and maybe even selling) your own presets!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Here you will find answers to frequently asked questions about the our Lightroom Presets.
This bundle works with the desktop and (free) mobile version of Adobe Lightroom
Help & Support
All our products come with an easy installation guide. Got a question about our products? Just leave a message and our technical support team will help you out!
Customer Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Opening hours: 9 am – 5.30 pm CET on business days.
All items on Optical Flow have the same license terms. You get broad commercial rights, so you can use items with confidence on work or personal projects. The assets cannot be sublicensed, resold, shared, transferred, or otherwise redistributed, even if they have been transformed, modified, remixed, or edited in any way. Have a question about our licensing and terms? Please contact us at email@example.com